Flashlube Valve Saver for protecting your valves
Flashlube is a system for protecting the valves of your engine. With this system, the valves are lubricated by the Flashlube oil, which consists of a number of lead replacement products. The product was developed in Australia and is winner of the prize at the Great Australian Science Show. We recommend the installation of the Flashlube system on most LPG systems.
Flashlube Valve Saver Fluid can also be used as a lead replacement additive for vehicles built before 1986.
The addition of the additive can be done via your petrol tank or via a separate Flashlube kit. There are 3 types of Flashlube kits:
Order your Flashlube refill online
- Flashlube Valve Saver 5 Liter valve lubrication fluid refillProduct on sale
- Flashlube oil 2.5 Ltr.€59,00
- Flashlube valve saver fluid 250 mlProduct on sale
Flashlube oil to prevent wear and tear on your valves
Flashlube Valve Saver Fluid is a concentrated lead replacement specifically designed to minimize valve wear for vehicles that run on autogas and natural gas.
Flashlube Valve Saver Fluid should be added right before or after refueling. To ensure that the mixing ratio is optimal, the ratio holds 50 ml for 50 litres of fuel. Valve Saver Fluid can also be automatically injected into the engine with the award-winning Flashlube Electronic Saver Valve Kit, ensuring complete protection of gasoline, auto gas, and natural gas engines.
Flashlube Valve Saver Fluid is essential for vehicles on autogas and natural gas Valve Saver Fluid delivers the same excellent performance on these engines. The engines will start earlier, keep spark plugs and the combustion chamber clean, cool and lubricated resulting in a longer engine life and a better running engine.
- Available in packs of 50ml to 20 litres.
- Fill small bottles with a large packing unit and save.
- Easy to spot
- Residual cover is easily readable.
- Heat resistant for added safety
- LPG Kit
- Protects valve – and valve seats
- Cleans injectors and fuel system
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Reduces harmful emissions
- Advantageous in use compared to competition
- Economically in use 50 ml treated 50 litres of fuel